Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family Night… Day 783 06JAN11

Tonight was our night to get together with all of our family at the Children's Cancer Center. Renee and the kids spent the day at home doing school work and then ran some errands before stoping at my dad's house for a visit. I met them there after I got off of work and a little later we headed over the the CCC. It was a nice evening and it was great to hear that several of our kids will be finished with treatment very soon. This is very exciting to hear and it always makes me feel as is we have won another victory against the insidious cancer we all hate. We all reluctantly left later in the evening and headed for home. Tomorrow is the last day of school for the week and then Nonna will be here to visit. Joshua and Jarrod are just bursting at the seams with stuff they want to show her when she gets here.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Nonna is bursting at the seams to see all the stuff! I intend to ensconce myself in a chair in the front yard and watch you guys play hockey and cheer you on to victory.

Glad to hear some of your friends are through the cancer nightmare. I pray it stays that way.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna