Thursday, January 27, 2011

On the mend… Day 804 27JAN11

Joshua and Jarrod appear to be firmly on the mend from their recent illness. Jarrod even managed to get some school work done while I was at work today. When I got home Joshua had enough energy to go out in the backyard and show me how well he could hit the baseball with a bat that he got from his friend Trent. It was a little chilly but we had a good time paying for a bit. After dinner the boys relaxed and watched a little TV before turning in for the night. It sure looks like we are back to normal and by Monday the boys should be back to 100%. Just the way we like it :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

So glad to hear you and Jarrod are doing better. I like routine, normal every day news.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna