Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holding steady… Day 796 19JAN11

Joshua has been holding steady and keeping the steroids monster at bay for the most part. He had school with his teacher this morning and he was doing good when I left to go teach. Jarod was taking care of his work on the computer and getting his math done for the week. The rest of the day was quiet from what I was told and tomorrow will hopefully be a repeat of today. The steroids affect Joshua differently each cycle and we never know what to expect from cycle to cycle.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

I tried to check in with you yesterday before I left Colorado and Uncle Eric's computer didn't want to cooperate with me!

I love the case you made for your beyblade stuff. Way cool!!!! and Jarrod's thumb drive was unbelievable. Just wish I could be there to look at them up close and personal.

Hoping the monster is controlled this week.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna