Friday, June 11, 2010

Bowling and Roller Coasters… Day 573 10JUN10

Joshua and Jarrod had separate days today. JArrod left early this morning with his big buddy Jake to go spend the day at Sea World in Orlando. He was particularly looking forward to riding the roller coasters although he was a little apprehensive  about the Krakken. Joshua spent the morning hanging out with me and playing a little hockey out on the back deck before he left to go spend some time with his buddy Wojtek and I left for work. First stop was the bowling alley where Joshua helped teach Wojtek how to bowl. They both did great and each got a 96 on their last game according to Joshua. He got two strikes and had a great time. Next they all went to Lettuce Lake park to enjoy a little nature walk and then headed over to Wojtek house to play for the rest of the afternoon. I understand that Ania sent home a few polish treats for me to try and I can't wait.



Jarrod will be getting back late tonight so I will share all of the details of his day tomorrow. I hope they took lots of pictures :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

What beautiful bowling form you have! I'm happy you had so much fun.

How does it feel to be a rising Third Grader?

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna