Thursday, June 3, 2010

Play day… Day 566 03JUN10

Joshua had a fun day today. Jayden and Cameron came over this morning to spend the day and were soon joined by DJ. We had a full house of boys who remarkably played quietly and nicely together the whole time. I had to go off to teach a class but Renee and the boys got  ready after resting for a bit and headed in to the Children's Cancer Center for family night. They had a good time and she said the boys basically disappeared as soon as they walked in and had  a lot of fun. When I got home tonight Joshua was asleep in our bed and I noticed he had a lighting bolt on his forehead. I came out and asked Renee if Voldemort had attacked Joshua this evening :) Joshua didn't think I would notice that he had a large blue lightning bolt across the front of his head… Tomorrow is another round of IVIG so Joshua will be hooked up for most of the day.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

A lightening bolt? What was that about? I bet it was fun.

Sorry to hear you will be tethered most of the day. Just wish those IVIG treatments were behind you.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna