Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just another… Day 579 16JUN10

Joshua spent a quiet day at home today playing inside with Jarrod. I was gone all day at work and when I talked to Renee she said the day was just about as average as you could ask for. She was feeling a bit under the weather this evening so we are hoping that she is much better in the morning. We don't need anybody in the house to be sick. When I got home Jarrod and Joshua were quietly watching the best of Mythbusters before trudging off to sleep.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Normal days sounds great to me. Tell your Mom I hope she's 100% today. Sorry to hear she was a bit under the weather. She must be working too hard.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna