Thursday, July 8, 2010

Allie visit… Day 602 08JUL10

Joshua started off the day like most with a little breakfast and a little TV. Jarrod spent most of the mooring in his room working on a new LEGO creation and I was ensconced in my office trying to get familiar with a new textbook for next semester.

After lunch we were visited by Jamie, Miss Allie, and the pups. She is growing by leaps and bounds and is crawling nicely. She sits up with ease and definitely knows what she wants and pretty much how to get to it. I wish I could have had more time to visit but I had to get ready and leave for work. Renee said they stayed until dinner time and then headed home.

Jarrod went out and mowed the back yard all by himself for the first time. I am very proud of him and glad that I now have someone to share the yard work with. The rest of the evening passed quietly and everyone but Renee was sound asleep when I got home.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

A day with Miss Allie! What a treat.

Jarrod - you go big guy with mowing the lawn all by yourself. You are growing too fast to suit some of us 'oldtimers'.

Glad to hear everything is pretty normal and hope it stays that way.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna