Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Humanoid… Day 622 28JUL10

Renee called today to check onJoshua at camp. He is doing great and is having a lot of fun. His ankle is holding up fine and his counselors said he has been the model of good behavior. I know you are not supposed to check up on your kids at camp but secretly I was glad she did :)

Jarrod spent today helping get the house ready for our realtor to take pictures of for the listing and playing with his LEGO's. He made a little video to introduce his MindStorm Alpa Rex to the world:

It is really neat and I am sure he will share more of its capabilities in the near future.

2 comments:

Laura and Frank said...

I know you'd have to call to check on Joshua (it's a mom thing) I'm sure he is having a blast!

I really like the humanoid and can't wait to see what else Jarrod can do with it.

We're looking at 2 houses Saturday. One on Oklahoma and one on South Renellie, so back to South Tampa we go. Using a Realtor this time.

Love, Laura and Frank

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Glad you are having fun. We won't tell that Mom checked up on you.

Jarrod, your humanoid is AWESOME! I can't wait to see what you will do next.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna