Thursday, July 8, 2010

Playtime… Day 601 07JUL10

Joshua had a full day of playtime with his friends. Jarrod left with Lee in the morning and was dropped off at grandpa Gandy's for the day to help him do some projects around the house.  First friend to come over was Wojtek with his mom followed by Taylor and Avery with grandma Peters. The kids all played while I made up some tasty things to eat for lunch with a little help from Ania and my mom! After Wojtek and Ania left Joshua headed over to grandma's house to play on Taylor's new Foosball table top game that he got for his birthday. I headed over later for dinner which was nice. Joshua is doing a lot better with his ankle. He is able to walk around on it without the splint. Nothing seems to stop him or even slow him down!

Jarrod had a great day with Grandpa Gandy but came home with a very bad headache that started in the car on the ride home with his dad. It is something we are definitely going to gave to keep an eye out for.

I feel some days that I am turning into a hypochondriac with all the horrible things that travel through my brain when even one of my children gets sick. I know it is probably nothing, but I also thought Joshua just had bronchitis! I also don't want my kids running to the hospital every time they feel a little sick. I guess these are the conditions that go along with a diagnosis of cancer in a child. I hate it! I just hope and pray that one day I can feel a little bit easier about everything!
  

1 comment:

Laura and Frank said...

Sounds like a busy day! Joshua is a trooper. Maybe Jarrod got overheated working at grandpa Gandy's house and that's what the headache was from. He just got his new glasses, also. You are not a hypochondriac nor turning your children into one. Once you have cancer in your family all the bad thoughts come first and you always relieved when it's something normal. Love you, Laura