Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup… Day 605 11JUL10

Renee and Jarrod went to church this morning with her parents and Jarrod went home with them. So we had a quiet morning at home before the kids came back in time to watch the final World Cup game. Jarrod seems to have passed the cold he had last week on to me so I am feeling a bit under the weather today so lazing around on the couch all afternoon worked perfectly. I hope Joshua will not catch it as well. I have sanitized all of my stuff that I touch with any regularity and will be stepping up my germ warfare for a few days. Other than that we had a relaxing evening. Renee made some great chicken soup for dinner and it was the perfect thing to help fight off this cold.

Tomorrow is back to clinic for a finger stick and labs. Joshua got enough stuff done this past week to last for a while.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Glad to hear clinic will be easy today.

Lee, I'm sorry you're getting a cold while on break. Doesn't sound fair to me. Hope it's a little one that leaves quickly.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna