Thursday, July 1, 2010

Working day 2… Day 594 01JUL1

Jarrod got picked up this morning by grandpa Gandy to head over and get ready for the dinner party tonight. They had a lot of cooking  to do and he was really looking forward to it. The evening turned out to be a big success and Jarrod received lots of compliments on his cooking. He really enjoyed helping out and I know that grandpa really appreciated his help.

Joshua spent the day hanging out at home. He showed me how to play LEGO Harry Potter this morning and coached me through a few tough areas of the first level. I let for work early in the afternoon so he got another fun evening at home with Renee. She told me that they went up to rent a movie and then came home and watched it together before heading off to sleep. Joshua is supposed to be getting his monthly IVIG treatment in the morning but the nurse never called today to confirm. Just to be on the safe side Renee is going to get him up early and get disport ready along with his pre-med.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Another day tethered huh? Hope you will have plenty to occupy you while you wait.

Glad you got to spend the evening with Mom and a movie. I bet it was fun.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna