Thursday, October 13, 2011

A bit later… Day 1061 13OCT11


Joshua and Jarrod got up a little later than usual this morning. Renee had left early to take Jennifer to Lakeland and I let the boys sleep in a little bit. Both of them had gotten to bed a little late the past couple of nights so it was a chance to get a little extra rest. We really enjoyed having Jennifer stay with us and I hope she will come visit again soon.

I got to work on school with Joshua until Renee got back and could take over. While the boys were doing their school work I spent most of the afternoon solving one technical problem after another. It was time to update a few of the computers and like always it had a few hiccups. Luckily everything was fixable and I got all the kinks ironed out. 

Before dinner we put the hockey goal out in the street and strapped our skates on for a little workout. The weather is still a bit warm for my tastes but not terrible. After wearing ourselves out rather well we headed in to get cleaned up and get some dinner going. Renee had to go to a meeting tonight so it was just us boys so we fired up the grill and cooked a few burgers along with a salad I tossed together. The hockey game started at 7 so we got finished and settled on the couches to watch the Lighting play. Renee made it home for the last period and got a chance to hang out with the boys a bit before we shuffled them off to bed.

Tomorrow Renee will be gone all day and I get to run our little home schooling operation. Should be fun :)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Wonderful that you got to sleep in a bit. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed having Jennifer visit.

Hope you have a fun day with Dad today.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna