Friday, October 14, 2011

Boys day… Day 1062 14OCT11


Renee was already gone by the time the boys woke up. We got some breakfast and then settled in to school work.

 Jarrod worked on his own while I was with Joshua. We had a fun morning getting his school work done and after lunch we finished up in time for him to go online with his teacher and the rest of his classmates in their virtual classroom. 

We all got to go outside and help Jarod create a scale model of our solar system in the street out front. It was amazing to see how far the planets are from each other and we all learned a lot from the experiment. Jarrod got finished up a little later in the afternoon and the boys took a well deserved break for a bit until dinner time. 

After we ate and did the dishes the boys wanted to put their skates on and go out so I joined them for a bit of exercise until we ran out of daylight. We got cleaned up and then settled in to watch a little tele before sending them off to bed. 

All in all we had a great day together and I am very lucky that my schedule allows me to spend so much time with my boys. I can't think of anything else I would rather do.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Sounds like you 'boys' had an all around great day.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna