Friday, October 28, 2011

Rainy and slow… Day 1076 28OCT11


We woke up to a rainy overcast day this morning. Joshua was really worn out from our trip yesterday so he took it easy most of the day. He did manage to get a little bit of school work finished which was good. I took this picture of him while he was on a conference call with his class :)


It was a nice day to just stay inside and get rested up which is exactly what we all did. Renee was gone for the evening at work so the boys and I had dinner and then settled down for a little tele before I sent them off to bed. I am sure that Joshua will be back to his normal energy levels after today and a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

You're looking like "Mr. Laid Back" with the conference call!

Hope you are rested by this morning.

Keep kickin butt Mighty Warrior. You are my Champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna