Friday, June 5, 2009

A crazy night... Day 204 04JUN09

Joshua was having a great day until the pain in his head started. It was severe enough to stop him in his tracks until it subsided. Once was a little alarming, after the fourth time Renee and I were pretty concerned. I was at work when Joshua called me in tears telling me he had to go to the emergency room. Renee had called the on call Doctor and to be on the safe side he wanted him to get checked out. So off Jarrod went with Renee's mom and off Joshua went to the ER. I made it to the hospital after work in time to go with Josh for a CT scan of his head. He got his port accessed for labs and was still awake at midnight. I left to come home and get some sleep as I have a long day at work tomorrow. Hopefully Josh will check out okay and be able to come home later tonight.

Renee just called to say that Joshua's blood work and his CT scan came back all right and they were waiting to get discharged and come home. What a crazy night.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

What a scary night you had! I am so relieved to hear the CT and labs were okay. But I don't like that there is no 'reason' for the pain. I am so sorry you had to go through that and hope it never happens again.

Poor Dad - a long day today and not much sleep. And poor Mom - too much stress.

I will be hoping with everything I have in me that today is easy and totally uneventfull for all of you.

Hang tough mighty warrior - you are a champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kissess,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

Oh Joshy.. =( Im so sorry that you had bad head pains love bug! =( I hope you get better soon. And thats good that all of the tests came back wiht all good news. =) I hope you get some rest and hope that those pains dont came back. I love you monkey butt.
Im sick yep Christian got me sick. =( I dont think we will beable to come out this weekend sweet pea im sorry i hope i feel better before next weekend because im missing you guys like crazy. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN