Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday fun... Day 206 06JUN09


Joshua had a fun day today. He started off early with Jarrod building LEGO stuff. They had looked up a design on the LEGO website and were hard at it most of the morning. Amazing what kids can figure out to do with technology.

Around noon we all headed into town to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Gandy. We had a nice visit and a good lunch. Joshua and Jarrod had a good time playing with a bunch of our old puzzles. Jarrod got a chance to help out in the yard for a while and Joshua decided to get a little keyboard playing time in.



We headed back home in time for dinner and a little wood working. Jarrod found a couple of old pinewood derby kits in his closet and he and Joshua decided to build them. They traced their designs out and I cut them on the bandsaw. After that the sawdust really started flying as they sanded everything down. Still got a bit of work to do tomorrow but they made good progress and had fun.






Joshua is still feeling okay and has not had any more headaches since Thursday. His counts may be low but you would never be able to tell by watching him. Hopefully they are on the up-swing and all will be well by Wednesday.

Tomorrow we dodge the rain and I try and get all the yard work done. I am sure the boys will spend the day building something.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Good Morning Snuggle Monkey,

Wow! You are quite the musician. I enjoyed watching and listening. Actually, I watched it several times.

Neat lego pile you and Jarrod and got going. What will it be? And working on pinewood derby cars. Too much fun.

I am so happy to hear you are still doing well. I just hope those little guys inside your body are building themselves up to where they need to be. I'm encouraging them for all I'm worth.

I had some fun(????) yesterday with a little copperhead crawling out of the ceiling. I decided, after a second's thought, that I didn't want to keep it for a pet. I kind of hated to see him leave but then ... it's my space and I really don't want to share it.

Hang tough mighty warrior. You are a champion.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Jamie(Sister) said...

More legos!! Man you guys and those legos. =) Thats awesome... i cant wait to see it when you and Jarrod are all done. =) Thats great you are gaving another good day love bug! Im glad to hear that and looks like you had a pretty fun one to. =)

Grandma and Grandpa Gandys hu? I bet you guys had fun over there, we were gunna come but im still sick..... bummer i know.
I hope your counts are high Joshy, which im sure that they are though because you are awesome at getting them back up to where they need to be or even higher. =) Oh and i love the video of you playing the key board!! You sound great monkey butt. =)
Well i love you guys and hope see you next weekend for sure!!

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN