Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Monday, monday... Day 208 08JUN09

Today was a definite Monday. Josh and I got an early start and went off to physical therapy for a while. Joshua did real well exercising, he still needs to get a lot of strength back in his feet. The rest of the day was rather tame and uneventful. The boys played, Renee and I took care of things around the house. A simple day at home.

We are hoping that Joshua will qualify this Wednesday so he will not be delayed any further. It is hard to tell how his counts are doing, he has been acting fine with a good amount of energy but so far his counts have been way down. We will just have to wait for labs to see where he is.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Hey Snuggle Monkey,

Monday, Monday huh? How wonderful that everything is so routine and uneventful. Almost like it used to be.

I'm glad to hear PT is going well and I hope the exercises are still fun. Even more, I hope they are working miracles.

Hang tough mighty warrior. Keep the campaign going because you are a champion.

Everything's crossed for tomorrow.

Tons of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nonna

Savanah Santos said...

Hi Joshua this is savanah. I hope you are having a good summer and feeling better. You can email me if you want at amanda527711@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon!!
Savanah Santos

Jamie(Sister) said...

Hey monkey. =) How are you feeling? I hope you you qualify for tomorrow love bug. =) Lets keep our finger crossed ; ) Physical therapy is going good which is awesome Joshy! You always seem to do your best and it works out great. =) We will for sure see everyone on Sunday! I cant wait i miss you guys already. =)

XOXO LOVE JAMIE BELLA AND CHRISTIAN